• October 24, 2013, Shepard's Counseling Center, Bodymind Healing Psychotherapy: Essential Practices for the Treatment of Trauma, 6:30-9 pm, Shepard's Counseling_Description, 2601 Broadway East, Seattle, WA 98102, To register: 206-323-7131.
• October 25-28, Cascadia Training Presents, Bodymind Healing Practices for Psychotherapy and Life Challenges, Composed of three interconnected workshops: Friday night 7-9pm: Transforming Troubled Times: Through Bodymind Healing Practices; Saturday 9:30am-5pm: Bodymind Healing Methods in Psychotherapy; Sunday 9:30am-4:30pm: Bodymind Healing Qigong. University House-Wallingford, 4400 Stone Way North, Seattle, WA, 98103 Register at Cascadia Trainings. Click Link.
• June 30, 2013, Association for Comprehensive Energy Psychology Conference, All day Training: Bodymind Healing in Psychotherapy: Towards an Integral Comprehensive Energy Psychology, Click here for information about the workshop, or for more complete information from my website click here. Register at www.energypsych.org.
• May 3-5, 2013, EarthRise Retreat Center, a division of the Institute of Noetic Sciences, Transforming Troubled Times: through MetaphysicalPractices. Three day workshop/training. Click here for more information, or email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 707-779-8202.
• March 10th, 2013, 2 pm to 5 pm, The Analytical Psychology Club of San Francisco, The Path of a Reluctant Metaphysician: Stories and Practices for Troubled Times, Limited Seating, advanced reservations only. Contact Dr Mayer at 510-849-2878, For information about the presentation, Click here.
• Feb. 5th, 2013, 7:30- 9:30 pm., California Institute of Integral Studies, The Mystery of Personal Identity, sponsored by Coniunctio. Locations 1453 Mission Street, SF. For more information, click here.
Ongoing Classes and Training Opportunities:
• Bodymind Healing Qigong Classes on Saturdays 9:30-11:30 am, Orinda, CA. A quintessential practice for the Reluctant Metaphysician.
• Integral Living Group Ongoing, Tuesdays, 10:00-11:30 AM, beginning Feb 5, or decided by group, Lafayette, CA, For more info, click here. Registration and questions, 510-849-2878, 925-623-3540, e-mail: email@example.com.
• Bodymind Healing Psychotherapy Training/Case Consultation Group, beginning Feb. 7th, 2013, Thursdays 10:30 AM - 12:00 PM, Orinda, CA. For more info click here.
• Online course in Qigong and Psychotherapy at Alliant International University, available anytime for health professionals (7 CEUs), and the public. www.ce-psychology.com
• Six certification programs in Bodymind Healing for health professionals, Tai Chi/Qigong teachers, coaches, and the public. See front page of my BodymindHealing.com website (click on brochure in left hand column).
2012 Book-signings and Presentations:
• August 7, 2012, 12-1 pm. Spiritually Oriented Business of Berkeley, sponsors book-signing and presentation, The Path of a Reluctant Metaphysician: Stories and Practices for Troubled Times. With luncheon at the Bateau Ivre Restaurant, 2629 Telegraph Ave (Between Carleton and Parker Street). Price of the luncheon is $15 (including tip), and a $5 fee to SOB (unless this is your first SOB event, in which case the SOB fee is waived).
August 12, 2012, 5-6 pm (PST), 8-9 pm (EST) Radio Interview, 21st Century Radio, The Path of a Reluctant Metaphysician, Interview by Drs Bob & Zoh Hieronimus, Listen Live Online, or afterwards by podcast, http://www.21stCenturyRadio.com.
• October 4, 2012, 6:30 pm, The Commonwealth Club of San Francisco, Integral Health: Bodymind Healing Approaches for Troubled Times, Reservations: To purchase tickets by phone call: (415) 597-6705 or (800) 847-7730, firstname.lastname@example.org, • http://www.commonwealthclub.org. Non-member ticket price is $20. (Or, you can let me know that you want to come, I can pass your name on to the club, and you can pay at the door). 5:30 pm, Networking Reception, 6:00 pm, Program, 7:00 pm, Book Signing. Address: 595 Market Street, 2nd Floor, San Francisco, CA 94105
• October 26 2012, 7:30 pm, East West Bookshop, Book Signing and Presentation, Transforming Troubled Times, 324 Castro Street, Mountain View, CA 94041.FREE, but call to reserve a seat. For more information e-mail: email@example.com, 650-988-98oo.
• 21st Century Radio, August 12, 2012, Dr. Mayer interviewed by Dr. Zoh Hiernomous, Click here for link to the interview..
Available for Traveling and Doing a Workshop in Your Area:
• To sponsor a workshop in your area, see my list of workshops/trainings. I love to adapt workshops to meet different organizations' needs.